Fabrics made in addition to special Technical Documentation.
For more information please get in touch directly to Sales Manager.
Q 55 Co. Offers:
* Two sets of woven fabric for use on Fire fighter's clothing, according to EN 469:
- A set of aramid: high performance while maintaining a small mass,
- A set of cotton: high performance while maintaining low price.
* Knitting on a balaclava fireman according to EN 13911
- High performance results after application of innovative acrylic yarn,
- Static electrical and lasted antibacterial.
* To strengthen the fabric – antipunctular fabric with silicone coating - non-flammable
* Puller aramid
The fabric for clothing barracks - RIPSTOP - Fabric according to Regulation
Commander/Chief of the Fire Brigade, which has confirmed high performance testing in an accredited laboratory of the Textille Institute.
Fabrics for the Police: Q55 offers two-and three-laminates in accordance with the Technical Documentation.
Q55 offers fabric and knitted fabric in high visibility red colour, compatible with ISO 204711 (former standard EN471)
Fabric with a ripstop patern
Knited fabric made with Coolmax ® which guarantees thermal comfort and dryness during use.